The waterproofing industry has grown immensely during the last few years and we are seeing some incredible inventions hitting the markets. However, there are some products that have stood the test of time and continue to be the most popular choice. Hydrotite is exactly that kind of product as it can seal pretty much anything that you can imagine. Thanks to incredible pressure sustenance and the ability to adhere to most surfaces, you can use it pretty much anywhere you want. All the most popular uses of hydrotite are mentioned in the next section.
Where can you use hydrotite?
Given the highly flexible nature of this product, you can use it pretty much anywhere you like where you need to avoid getting water leaks. Some popular use cases include the following:
- Covering the walls around your property. This is especially useful for areas where there is a lot of rainfall and you expect the water on the roof to seep through the walls. Having this on your roof can save you from water leakages and even help avoid structural damage to the property.
- Any part of the structure inside or outside the building that may be exposed to the weather.
- Wet rooms can also be coated with hydrotite as sometimes the material used may have pores in it which could lead to the formation of the seam or even a collapse in the ground under the floor.
- Drainage areas can also use an application of hydrotite to ensure that the water is not going anywhere except in the PVC drainpipe.
- Basement waterproofing is also a major application point for hydrotite as the soil around the construction can have moisture in it and you do not want that to spoil your entire floor with seam and smell.
- A quick solution in situations where waterproofing is required but there is not enough time to go through a detailed process that could take days. Many construction companies also use it as an alternative in every project due to its effectiveness!
People also tend to find some unexpected benefits after applying it anywhere on their property.
Benefits of using this product
There is no doubt about the effectiveness of this amazing product. To give you an idea, here are a few key benefits that you can expect to get by using it on your property.
- The application process is extremely easy as you can apply it using a roller or a brush. This means you can do it yourself as well without needing external help.
- Hydrotite creates fantastic bonds wherever it is applied which allows for reliable sealing of gaps to avoid moisture from entering or spreading.
- Non-toxic and non-flammable. These two properties make it much easier to handle and further prove the point that you can use it without having any experience. It also makes storing it quite convenient which may be necessary if you are not using it too much.
- Fast curing speed. This is especially important if you try to restore something or fill in the gaps between two parts. Its setting speed is fast enough to cure between the joints and make them feel like a single piece.
- Flexible nature allows you to move things around easily when connected with this. This can prove to be critical for both construction projects and even some DIY requirements.
- Suitable for a wide range of surfaces. This can often prove to be an important step if you are dealing with two odd materials. You can use this if you are aware that using anything else could lead to improper adhesion.
Hydrotite is certainly a miracle product that you can easily get your hands on. Just be sure to follow the instructions carefully to avoid any accidents.